Here at Sai Dental Care offices, we are take pride in all of our dental services. Your children’s experience in our office can set the tone for oral health for the rest of their lives. We take our time with all patients, but even more so with our youngest patients to ensure that they have an enjoyable visit with our entire staff.
Good oral health is essential for young children, even with only baby teeth present. The experienced team at Sai Dental Care will help support and care for the growth and development of your children’s teeth, providing a foundation that can last for a lifetime.
Sai Dental Care’s comprehensive pediatric care includes:
- Sealants - Dental sealants seal the crevices of the teeth and create a barrier. They can protect your little one’s teeth from buildup that can lead to cavities.
- Fluoride Applications - An easy-to-apply fluoride application can help prevent tooth decay. Fluoride makes teeth resistant to the acid that occurs as a result of plaque, bacteria and sugars in the mouth.
- Fillings - Cavities occur even in the smallest members of our family’s teeth. Sai Dental Care specializes in fillings to repair pediatric teeth.
- Crowns - Dental crowns are also called caps. They can be used to restore a damaged tooth to its original shape and function.
- Phase One Orthodontics - Early treatment is sometimes needed to guide the growth of our young patients’ teeth through the use of orthodontic appliances, or partial braces. Through phase one orthodontics, a better environment can be created to facilitate adult teeth as they emerge.
At Sai Dental Care, we will work closely with you as parents to ensure your children are taking good care of their teeth at home and receiving the best care during their visits to our offices. We are located in Santa Rosa and Sonoma for your convenience. Contact for an appointment today in Santa Rosa at (707) 244-9904 or in Sonoma at (707) 273-6323.